TIA

Friday, October 29, 2010

Lights out

Take my hand we'll make it this time, we'll find our way home
and keep this alive at heart

Let me tell you something new, It's something that I never thought
could have ever been so close but It's not that far when I'm around
I think about it every time I touch your skin or hear your heart
But I think you'll never notice if I keep this all inside

Why do you refuse to take my hand
you brave the world on your own x2

Sometimes I loose myself, when I'm with you I loose myself
You send one smile and it gets your way
but I keep holding back, this will be the end of us

what makes you think that id find, find it so hard to speak the truth
clearly we're not on the same page as we used to be

We're scratching at the surface, but if I let you in I'll bring you down
your suspicions make me nervous, but I can cover it up when you're around
we'll talk about the whether, quote some quotes to make time pass
or pull down the systems and the lies we told the walls we have
we can separate our shallow heartsandwe can say who we really are


why cant you just accept me for the person I really am
I have changed my entire life to suit your highest expectations




Foundations.


I can’t believe in your distinctiveness

The things you left with me I lay to rest

If it happened all at once

Would you even feel it change?

We’ve come so far

Just to lose our feeling

.. ..

Sometimes I feel so sick inside

Just breathing in and breathing out

Please just let me out let me out

I know that it’s all in my head

I’ve been here time and time again

Please just let me out let me out

.. ..

Is this all we have

Is this all we have

To try and build our foundation on

.. ..

any day now this will be so simple

This day has come to a close

.. ..

Just tell me secrets tell me lies

Tell me I'll never tell

And we can sleep safe in our own resolve

These things that we lay

Beneath our heads

You see it now, you take it all

.. ..

Is this all we have

Is this all we have

To try and build our foundation on

.. ..

This has been such a beautiful day

To be woken up

Your glassy eyes, they’ve seen so much

They took my hand and showed me how far we’ve come




the disease

the sound of divine

autumn skies

when they came

tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home